While the look isn't really me, the construction of this V certainly is. It has the right stuff: mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard and weighs just 7 pounds 5 ounces.
The stock pickups look like EMGs, but they are actually black covered Gibson humbuckers. I am not sure which model pickup they are. The bridge has crazy hot output and drives an amp like no other!
The guitar shows surface wear. It was played but not abused at all, and the frets show light wear with tons of life left before it needs its first fret level. It had sat dormant for years before it came to me, so I did a quick fret polish and a restring with DAddario 10s.
Included is a newer Gibson hardshell case.
- Color: Satin black
- Weight: 7lb 5oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: One at 12th fret
- Frets: Med Jumbo, orig with light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Graphtech?
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .817"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .868"
- Hardware: Black, orig
- Neck pickup: Gibson USA, orig, 8.41K
- Bridge pickup: Gibson USA, Orig, 14.94k
- Pickguard: Orig black
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Gibson hardshell, somewhat recent and very clean
- In the case: Nada