This has to be the coolest guitar from the Gibson Faded series. Nothing screams Rock like 3 humbuckers on a V!
This guitar is virtually as new. The frets show tarnish from non use, but no apparent wear. The tarnish is easy to clean up. It would work away from play or a light touch with some 0000 steel wool. We'll get to it if we can before it sells.
Light as a feather and comfortable to play with a slim low register that has a nice taper up the neck. Cool looking '67 V style appointments.
All original with no issues and some really cool switching options. A master volume and master tone dial in the options presented by the versatile 6-position selector. Choose from bridge, bridge/middle, middle, middle/neck, or bridge/neck pickup combinations.
I see these out there with gig bags. This one has received a very nice, also new looking black Gibson hardshell case.
- Color: "Faded" satin white semi transparent
- Weight: 6lb 5oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Frets: Orig medium with light tarnish but no apparent playwear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic?
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .765"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .827"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .841"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: Gibson 490R
- Middle pickup: Gibson 490R
- Bridge pickup: Gibson 490T
- Pickguard: Orig W/B/W/B
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig Gibson Deluxe
- Switch: Orig 6-way
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Gibson Hardshell upgrade
- In the case: Nada