This 335 might be pristine, but it has the presence of a vintage guitar, thanks in part to the yellowed binding an luxurious finish.
The guitar is all original and basically mint, save some signs of handling.
Playability and tonal quality are exceptional! The guitar drives an amp wonderfully and of course offers the incredible versatility you can expect from a 335. A must for any player's arsenal!
- Weight: 8lb 1.6oz
- Body: Maple semi hollow
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany, rounded C with rolled binding
- Inlay: Pearloid Small Block
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: Like new, 22 Medium Jumbo 18% nickel silver
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness: .852" at first fret, .921 at 7th fret, .951 at 12th fret
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck pickup: 7.08K, Orig MHS Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: 8.03k, Orig MHS Humbucker Lead
- Pickguard: vintage style 5 ply
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Switch and pots are original
- Case: original tan Gibson
- In the case: COA, Warranty, Pick holder