No sales tax for customers outside California!
This ES-135 doesn't seem to have been played a ton, but it was filthy when it came in. Tim did a great job cleaning it up. Getting through the funk on the body required some elbow grease, and underneath he found that the finish was more gloss than the typical satin for this model. This is something I've seen on guitars like this from Gibson - particularly the "Faded" models - when you play them a lot they kind of buff out to a gloss finish, which I prefer.
All that said, the guitar is really sweet - plays great, is all original and has no repairs or issues. It comes with the original case - the locking latch is broken.
- Color: Classic Blueburst
- Weight: 8lbs 4ozs
- Body: Maple/Poplar/Maple Laminate
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Frets: Original, minimal wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.98"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: 7.81k
- Neck pickup: 7.81k
- Tuners: Original Grover
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC w/broken lock latch
- Notes: Protective plastic film is still on the pickguard and rear control cavity cover!