This ASAT is in near mint condition - its a really great looking piece! The satin finished neck shows some birdseye and has a really comfortable C shape.
The original plastic layer is still on the pickguard, and there are only light signs of handling and play. There are a few very small impressions in the finish, about the size of the tip of a BIC pen. The frets show little wear as well. There are no changes or issues with the guitar. It has a new set of DAddario 10's and needed no setup when we received it.
The original case is in excellent condition. No paperwork or accessories are included in the case.
These guitars are great utility instruments and always sell below their real value. Take advantage of this fact and add a quality Leo Fender instrument to your arsenal today!
- Color: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Weight: 7lb 13oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple with light birdseye
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: Original, very little wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Orig, synthetic
- Nut width: 1.63"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .815"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .865"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .935"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Original, 5.15k
- Bridge pickup: 5.32k
- Pickguard: Original W?B?W
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original, tone pot code: R1379640
- Case: Original molded HSC
- In the case: Nada