No sales tax for customers outside California.
This Partscaster is a really good player, built with some quality stuff!
The neck and frets feel great. A nice ebony slab board fronts a birdseye maple neck with a medium profile.
The ash body is capped with a flamed maple top and is loaded with Texas Special pickups, nicely soldered to CTS pots.
The guitar sets up well and the truss rod has been checked to make sure there is room for future adjustment, if needed.
Overall, a great package and a killer value. Hardshell case included.
- Color: Red Sunset
- Weight: 7lbs 14.9oz
- Body: Ash w/Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck: Highly figured Maple w/Birdseye
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge Pickup: 6.2k Fender Texas Special
- Middle Pickup: 6.2k Fender Texas Special
- Neck pickup: 5.81k Fender Texas Special
- Tuners: Grover
- Pots: CTS
- Case: HSC
- Notes: Case has 1 broken latch.