SOLD - Jackson Kevin Bond Signature Rhoads 2006$0.00
Here is the nicest and probably the most rare metal guitar we traded in recently.
The guitar is all original with signs of playwear, including the typical ding on the V wing tip.
We check all guitars out to make sure the necks and truss rods are good, and this one passed the test. It is a lightweight tone machine. See the slight fretboard fissure at the highest part of the register.
The guitar came in without a case so we ordered a new Gator hardshell to go with it.
- Color: Black w/Red Bevels
- Weight: 6lbs 14oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: See Picture
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Pentagrams
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: Compound 9.5"-14"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.82"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.92"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: OEM
- Bridge pickup: 21.18k Seymour Duncan Tony Iommi SH-TI1B OEM
- Tuners: OEM
- Pot: OEM
- Case: HSC