Here's another guitar that came in with a big trade of shred axes that has added a new area of variety to my standard vintage offering.
While we don't know a ton about these guitars, we do know how to make sure they work and play well and put them out there at prices that make sense so they find their way into the right hands. We check necks, truss rods, frets and electronics to make sure everything works. Everything here appears original, though the US made DiMarzio pickups do seem out of place in an import guitar.
The guitar came in without a case so we've added a brand new Gator hardshell.
The guitar has been played but not mistreated. Hardware shows some tarnishing in the plating. See pics for details.
- Color: Blue Chameleon
- Weight: 7lbs 5oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 5 piece Maple/Walnut Wizard II
- Neck Profile: Asymmetrical
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Reverse Shark Tooth
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Steel Locking Nut
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 20"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.76"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.84"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 9.16k DiMarzio D Activator OEM
- Bridge pickup: 11.34k DiMarzio D Activator OEM
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: New Gator HSC
- Notes: Protective film from factory still on truss rod cover and back control cavity covers!