No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here's a nice recent grab - a '79 Strat in all-original condition with the original case.
The guitar is very clean overall and wasn't overly played. There are signs of handling, a few dings here and there, but certainly far less than average signs of use for a Strat from the era.
There are no repairs or issues with the guitar, just one area by the neckplate that was scratched and a very small touch up of some sort added. The guitar is not oversprayed with finish, something was just used to darken the scratch. Without this mark, the guitar appears virtually mint.
The guitar plays great and got a full checkup, including the truss rod. Weight is reasonable for the era. Frets show some wear but have lots of life left.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 9lbs 7oz
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black Micarta Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.6"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.77"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.83"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 5.64k Fender Gray Back
- Middle Pickup: 5.87 Fender Gray Back
- Bridge pickup: 7.22 Fender Gray Back
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC