No sales tax for customers outside California!
I went a little crazy buying ES-335s at a recent guitar show, mostly because I haven't been able to keep them in stock, but also because I kept stumbling into clean, original guitars that were just too nice to pass on. This one is just that!
If you have just one electric guitar, the ES-335 would be the ideal choice. There are just so many tone possibilities!
At .8" at the first fret, the neck is slightly slimmer than your everyday '59 ES reissue.
Frets are in excellent condition and the action sets up really nicely. The guitar is all original with no issues or repairs, and the truss rod is tested and fully functional.
Nice moderate flame, original case, original paperwork - a killer package!
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 7oz
- Body: Laminated Maple Top, Flame Maple Sides, and a Maple back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: Med Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.7"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.89"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.9"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.25mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 7.72k Gibson 57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: 7.72k Gibson 57 Classic
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: In the case, Authenticity Certificate, Gibson Polishing Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, Pre-Pack Checklist, etc.