No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here we have a recent trade in, a lively.resonant and very light 2021 Kauer Korona.
The satin finished ash body and roasted maple neck lend themselves to the ring produced acoustically from this sweet axe.
The pickup configuration is a very useable combo of Lollars, with the bridge pickup having been swapped from the original Lollar J Stret to a Special T. The original pickup is not included, and this is the only change to the guitar.
The fretboard has the coolest wenge grain I think I've seen, and the guitar plays low all the way up - its a pleasure to play.
You can hardly tell the guitar has been played. It looks new. Included is the original Momo, high quality gig bag and the Kauer spec sheet.
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Weight: 6lbs 13ozs
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard C
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple
- Inlay: 4mm Offset Dots
- Frets: Jescar 47095NS/Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.66"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.882"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.919"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.934"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 3.0mm
- String Gauge: .10-.42
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: Changed to a Lollar El Rayo Custom wound 3.0k
- Bridge pickup: Changed to a Lollar Special T 8.11k
- Tuners OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: Mono Soft bag
- Notes: Spec. Sheet Included