No sales tax for customers outside California!
From about 2016 on, the Custom Shop has been doing their best work since the golden era. This 2018 is awesome, like all others I've moved through. Tim just set this one up when it came in. He was able to get the action about as low as anything I've played - it plays effortlessly!
The guitar is all original. There are signs of playwear, a nick or surface wear here and there, but nothing major whatsoever. The top is somewhat mellow in the flame department, but it does change a good bit when you see it in person - it's a bit deeper/more 3d than you'd think from looking at the pics. The mineral streaks in the top are something people look for when trying to find an authentic looking LP Reissue.
A Les Paul of this weight is always a quick sale - just 8lbs 7.9oz!
The cert and paperwork are included in the original case, rounding out an excellent package!
The neck profile is like the slightly newer R0, version 2. We just received a 2020 R0 V1, and this neck is slightly thinner.
- Color: Royal Tea Burst
- Weight: 8lbs 7.9ozs
- Body: Mahogany w/Maple Cap
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: V2 - slightly slimmer than a typical R9
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.712"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.835"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.931"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.965"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String Gauge: .10-46
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 7.96k
- Bridge pickup: 7.18k
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tag, Keys' and Commemorative Switch Plate.