No sales tax for customers outside California!
Andrew Guyton is a British guitar builder whose claim to fame includes being the luthier selected to restore Brian May's original Red Special guitar. This led to his production of high-end, custom Red Special replicas.
This RS transporter is similarly inspired by Guyton's work with Brian May, incorporating the tone, and the treble booster, that unmistakably May's - all in an ultra-portable travel design.
The guitar is futuristic, innovative and extremely well made. Production was limited to 25, this example is number 5 of the run.
- Color: Metallic Avocado
- Weight: 5lbs 2oz
- Body: Chambered Mahogany w/ Oak Insert Body
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Lacquered Oak Fingerboard
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 24"
- Radius: 7.25
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 1.03"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.07"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.25mm
- String Gauge: .009-.042"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck Pickup: 6.9k Burns Tri-Sonic Pickup
- Middle Pickup: 6.96k Burns Tri-Sonic Pickup
- Bridge pickup: 6.96k Burns Tri-Sonic Pickup
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC