Thanksgiving Weekend Sale! Was $999.99
This Les Paul Studio has seen several upgrades, is light in weight and a great feeling neck, all features that make it a killer player.
The pickups were changed to a set of Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbuckers, which their website describes as: "Seymour’s early 70s London P.A.F. rewind recipe that graced the guitars of some of the most important British artists of the time".
The pots were replaced and the control cavity shielded. The bridges appear to be original, as are the tuners. The knobs are modern replacements - the original knobs did not fit on the new pots.
When the electronics were updated, the nut slots were worked on a bit as they were binding on the strings.
The guitar sets up and plays great with no issues and nice, low action. Frets are in excellent shape and there are no other repairs or issues to note. There are a few small marks on the back of the neck, nothing that you can feel when playing. The satin neck has a good feel. The neck shape is what many call a 60's C profile.
The guitar comes complete with a nice Gibson hardshell case.
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Weight: 8lbs 2oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Trapezoid
- Frets: Medium, 96% life left
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.658"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.823"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.940"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.965"
- Action @ 12th fret 1st string: 1.5mm
- Action @ 12th fret 6th string: 2.0mm
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Bucker 7.77k
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Bucker 8.22k
- Pickguard: original
- Bridge: original
- Tuners: original
- Switch: original
- Pots: Replaced with Gibson replacement pots
- Case: HSC