This beautiful Taylor just came in as a trade and it is probably the best playing 12 string I've ever put my hands on. The action is superb. We checked the truss rod and it is fully functional, so there will be room for adjustment in the future if needed.
The sound matches the playability with big, full tone from the solid spruce and rosewood body. The sunburst finish is really well done too - the guitar is a stunner.
The instrument is in near mint condition with no issues whatsoever. The Expression 2 pickup system sounds great.
Taylor's specs for this Grand Symphony size body are:
- Overall length: 41"
- Body length: 20"
- Body width: 16.25"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Neck width: 1 7/8"
The original case is included as well as the paperwork that came with the guitar.
- Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Weight: 5lb 5oz
- Body: Solid Indian rosewood and Lutz spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Taylor diamonds
- Frets: medium/full life
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Original - bone?
- Nut width: 1.885"
- Scale: 25.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .834"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .859"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: Measured at 11th fret as the neck joint transition is well underway at the 12th - .914"
- Pickup: Factory Expression 2 system
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Case: Original
- In the case: Various Lit