No sales tax for customers outside California!
This is an early K-Line from 2006. Some crack research by MVG staffer, Tim, found that this was a one off customer order that Chris made with the Fender licensed B Hefner neck at the customer's request. The neck is a medium C shape with some nice wear on the back.
This is a really fun guitar to play. It was changed from a Tele setup to this current Esquire config by the owner, who has put it on consignment with us.
The bridge pickup is a Rocketfire 2016 that measures 7.47k, right in the sweet spot for vintage-voiced Tele bridge pickups. The pots, cap and switch are from RS GuitarWorks.
Finished in relic'd Dakota Red nitro over ash.
Tons of value here, and a great palette for you to mod - add a neck pickup, hot rod it - go bananas!
- Color: Dakota Red
- Weight: 7lb 15oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: B Hefner maple neck
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Neck date: 11/16/2006
- Fretboard: Inlay: White dot
- Frets: Orig medium jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.66"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .8"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .862"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .935"
- Hardware: Relid chrome
- Bridge pickup: Rocketfire 2016, 7.47k
- Pickguard: Changed to a 3 ply Esquire guard
- Bridge: orig. with Rutters brass saddles added
- Tuners: orig. relic chrome
- Electronics: pots, cap and switch are from RS GuitarWorks.
- Case: Inexpensive gig bag
- In the case: Nada