No sales tax for customers outside California. Shipped to customers in the continental US via priority mail for quick delivery.
This appears to be a unique and rare version of Greg Fryers Treble Boosters. A look at his extremely informative website does not reveal this particular model, despite the deep dive into the history of the pedals he's created. I believe this unit is closest to this current design, offered by Greg Fryer here.
Fryer's designs are the result of extensive work with Brian May and others to replicate and/or improve upon the gear May actually used in Queen in the early days. Fryer's work is key in many of the more recent performances as well. Click on those website links in the paragraph above. Greg's story really is pretty remarkable, particularly if you are a Queen fan.
The pervious owner of this unit has entrusted us with the liquidation of his collection. He is a life long Queen fan and went far and wide to gather items that emulate May's tone. He went even further to build a cool collection of other UK made amps. You'll see them here as we list more of the collection.
This pedal comes as pictured and definitely seems to be a prototype, numbered #3. Fryer's pedals all seem to use a Boss 9v power adaptor, making it easy to integrate his gear into your rig.
Info on the Treble Booster Super from Fryer's listing for the most recent version of this pedal. This may or may not apply to this particular model in our listing:
"Powerful with a balanced rich sound, gives sweet harmonic detail and smooth treble definition"
* 34 dB gain
* Good definition & detail with punchy rich mid range
* Fatter sounding and louder than the Treble Booster Touring pedal, but not as fat sounding as the Treble Booster Deluxe.
* Sparkling rhythm sounds with guitar volume rolled back
* Best treble booster for the BM sound of the mid 1970s, evokes the BM sound on the Queen albums "Night At The Opera", "Day at The Races" and the live BM sound of the 1980s.
* Powered by either 9V battery or 9V Adaptor
* For 9V Adaptor use Boss style 2.1mm diameter negative centre jack, 100ma or greater current capacity