A great value guitar that blends modern and vintage Tele looks and function/flexibility.
If you've been following our inventory, you've seen a bunch of mint pieces that came in, most of which are mint. This one is just that - like new!
Some specs from Fender:
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil bridge pickup; Double Tap™ humbucking neck pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
Our specs particular to this guitar:
- Color: Gloss Aubergine
- Weight: 7lbs 6oz
- Body: Alder
- Body date: Apr 11 2019
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C
- Neck date: Apr 08 2019
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White dots
- Frets: orig. Jumbo, near mint
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .832"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .842"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .872"
- Hardware: orig. chrome, vintage style
- Neck pickup: Fender Yosemite Double Tap Humbucker, 6.4k
- Bridge pickup: Fender Yosemite Tele Bridge, 7.9k
- Pickguard: b/w/b
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: orig. vintage kluson style
- Switch: 3 way, w/push/pull tone pot to tap humbucker
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig gig bag
- In the case: cert. of authenticity, manual, hang tags