We keep pulling these un-played guitars out, it's so fun! After all the relics we've gone through it is kind of nice to see some fresh, clean stuff!
Mint - only the most sparse signs of handling.
This guitar has a great look with the satin finish and the big ol late 60's headstock!
Original gig bag included with the paperwork pictured.
Why buy new?
- Color: Lake Placid Blue Satin
- Weight: 8 lbs even
- Body: Alder
- Body date: July 01 2019
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C
- Neck date: June 29 2019
- Inlay: black dots
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.7":
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .84"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .845"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .879"
- Hardware: Orig
- Neck pickup: orig. Fender Yosemite Strat.11k
- Middle pickup: orig. Fender Yosemite Strat, 8.42k
- Bridge pickup: orig. Fender Yosemite Strat, 8.09k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig gig bag
In the case: Cert., hang tags, adj. wrenches, paperwork