SOLD - Another fine Relic Strat, recently acquired from a player/collector who sought out the lightest guitars with the best feel.
The guitar has changed frets to Dunlop 6100 equivalents from Jescar (FW57110), a jumbo fret, very professionally installed. The frets offer exceptional feel and expression as you play.
The pickups are changed to DiMarzio Area noise reducing pickups, the model numbers are listed in the specs below. Original pickups and covers are in the case.
This configuration was the original owner's favorite, offering vintage feel and tone with quiet pickup operation, the result of a long search by the owner for the right combo.
Overall, this is a killer looking and playing guitar that will perform for you, whether you play life, record at home or just jam with your friends.
The original case, which carries a load of case candy (listed below) has one broken latch.
- Case: Original tweed one bad latch
- Color: Dirty Blonde
- Weight: 7lbs 13oz
- Body: 2 piece lightweight ash
- Neck: One piece Maple 5/4 Quartersawn
- Inlay: Black micarta dots
- Frets: 21 like new Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Nut: 1.65" bone, original
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness: .836" at first fret, .947" at 7th fret, .991 at 12th fret.
- Neck pickup: 5.93K Dimarzio Area DP415AWU
- Middle pickup: 5.95K Dimarzio Area DP415AWU
- Bridge pickup: 6.56K Dimarzio Area DP416AWU
- Hardware: Original Fender vintage style
- Tuners: orig
- Switch: Orig CRL
- Pots: Orig CRL
- In the case: COA, dealer order sheet, original pickups, extra set of plastic, back plate, original strap buttons, strap, cable, warranty card, hang tag, bridge cover, whammy bar