SOLD - Fender Stratocaster 1957 Heavy Relic 2019$0.00
If you like blonde Strats you've come to the right place!
We've got a crazy selection: a couple '56 relics, and a '55, and this one is a '57. Oh, and there's another '57 that'll be up soon as well!
The neck has the slightest feel of a soft V shape. The neck and body finish are well worn and feel amazing!
The stock handwired pickups are really well balanced and have a little hotter output than most of the mid 50's relics we've had around.
The guitar has new frets, very professionally done with Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. They'll last the next owner a lifetime, being a jumbo fret, and they play so well.
The original case is in near mint condition, so it is safe to say that the guitar is as well with the exception of the changed frets.
The original Fender Hand Wired pickups are in place. Included is the certificate of authenticity, the shop traveler form, the back plate, trem arm, bridge cover, strap and the Fender Custom Care paperwork, all in the case.
- Color: Blonde
- Weight: 7lb 12oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Neck date: Oct 14 2019
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black dot
- Frets: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.56"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .99"
- Hardware: All orig
- Neck pickup: Orig handwired, 6k
- Middle pickup: Orig handwired, 6.17k
- Bridge pickup: Orig handwired, 6.21k
- Pickguard: Orig single ply
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig 5 way
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig tweed
- In the case: bridge cover w/screws, trem arm, back plate, strap, picks, paperwork w/ leather folder