Here's another 1956 Relic, so you can choose between the two examples we have in stock!
This one is a little unique, sporting an alder body under the dirty blonde finish. It has great tone and feel and weights just 7 pounds, one ounce.
This guitar sports its original handwired pickups, with all solders original throughout.
Frets have been very professionally changed to jumbos: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. Nearly every guitar traded in by our customer has these frets, and te work on each is impeccable. The jumbo frets really let you dig in too.
Everything else is original. In the case: bridge cover w/screws, trem arm, back plate, strap, picks, paperwork w/ leather folder.
- Color: "Dirty white blonde"
- Weight: 7lbs 1oz
- Body: Lightweight Alder
- Neck: "10/56 V", we call it a Soft V, Maple Quarter Sawn
- Inlay: Black dots
- Frets: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .88"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .98"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Original Fender handwound, 5.62k
- Middle pickup: Original Fender handwound, 5.63k
- Bridge pickup: Original Fender handwound, 6.05k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original 5 way
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original center pocket tweed
- In the case: bridge cover w/screws, trem arm, back plate, picks, certificate of authenticity and shop traveler form w/ leather folder