SOLD - Fender Stratocaster 1956 Relic Custom Shop 2011$0.00
Here is the first of another batch of Fender Custom Shop guitars, traded in by one of our friends and very best customers who always shopped for the lightest examples of the Relics he collected. It happens to be the 100th guitar we've brought in since waking Mahar's Vintage Guitars up after a 10 year hiatus.
The guitar has seen some changes that I've received excellent feedback on when I sold others like it several months ago.
The original pickups were removed from the guitar for a time and have been reinstalled. The lead wires on the pickups are the original length.
Frets have been very professionally changed to jumbos: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. Nearly every guitar traded in by our customer has these frets, and te work on each is impeccable. The jumbo frets really let you dig in too.
Lastly, the guitar includes Schaller straplocks (the original strap buttons are not in the case).
Anything not mentioned above is original to the guitar.
Included is the original case with the COA, shop traveler form and all the goodies that came from the Custom Shop: bridge cover w/screws, trem arm, strap, back plate, paperwork, strap.
- Color: "Vintage Blonde"
- Weight: 7lbs 5oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: "10/56 V", we call it a Soft V, "Maple plain grain"
- Inlay: Black dot
- Frets: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: "Standard FB Blank"
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .88"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .96"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 98"
- Neck pickup: Original, 5.79k
- Middle pickup: Original, 5.95k
- Bridge pickup: Original, 6.15k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original 5 way
- Pots: Original
- Case: Orig G&G tweed
- In the case: bridge cover w/screws, trem arm, strap, back plate, paperwork, orig. custom shop 50's pickups, strap