This Road Worn series of Made in Mexico guitars really deliver on vintage vibe! Most import guitars are heavier than their higher-priced US made counterparts, but that's not the case here. The finish and relic work is spot on as well. The guitar is even loaded with CTS pots and a good sounding set of stock pickups!
The guitar is all original with the exception of the strap buttons, which are Schaller strap lock buttons.
The only apparent compromise here is that the radius of the frets from the 14th fret up is a little off, causing the high strings to mute when bent. Some pro setup work can eliminate this issue.
The guitar came to me without a case, so I'll be including a gig bag. I can ship safely with the gig bag and double-boxing the guitar.
- Case: New gig bag
- Color: Factory relic blonde
- Weight: 6lb 15oz
- Body: ash
- Neck: One piece maple with black dot inlay and original medium jumbo frets with light wear
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .866" at 1st fret, .897: at the 7th fret, .93" at the 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 5.82K, original
- Bridge pickup: 7.93K, original
- Switch: original 3 way
- Pots; Original CTS