Fender Bass VI 1963 Sunburst$11,750.00
No sales tax for customers outside California.
This is a really great example of the Bass VI. Check out the flame on that neck! Its a great looking piece that plays really well. It's lighting up our shop!
From the big, thick Brazilian slab fretboard, to the tortoise guard, to the strong color in the tree tone sunburst, this instrument draws you in. It has been played, but well cared for without a doubt.
The finish, parts, solder joints - everything is original. Included as well is the original case. There are a couple small touch ups of the finish in a couple black areas of the sunburst. Other than that, it is unmolested.
The original brown case is included, and it is in great shape as well.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 11.8ozs
- Body: Alder
- Body Date: 3/63
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Slab board Brazilian Rosewood
- Inlays: Clay Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 1/2"
- Scale: 30"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.99"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .040"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: .055"
- String gauge: .026-.085"
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup Brand: OEM Fender
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 7.37k
- Bridge Pickup Original?: Yes
- Middle Pickup Brand: OEM Fender
- Middle Pickup Reading: 6.92k
- Middle Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: OEM Fender
- Neck Pickup Reading: 6.66k
- Neck Pickup Original?: Yes
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switches: Original
- Pots/Codes: Original 304-6336
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: There's a little Sharpie refin in areas, see pics