Here's another affordable, quality guitar from a collection we took in recently. Like the others, this guitar is pretty much in mint condition.
The guitar plays well and appears to be 100% original and includes what seems to be an upgrade hardshell case. There is no paperwork in the case, just the keys.
The control cavities and pickup routes have been shield painted, and it looks to be factory work.
Overall, what you get here is a quality, utility guitar that is 15 years old and looks pretty much brand new.
- Color: Goldtop
- Weight: 8lb 11oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Medium C, slimmer than Gibson's mod-50's neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: pearl trapezoids
- Frets: orig. near mint
- Fret count: 22
- Nut width: Appears to be bone - 1.665"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .79"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .867"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .95"
- Hardware: Chrome, Orig
- Neck pickup: orig. Epiphone P90, 8.84k
- Bridge pickup: orig. Epiphone P90, 9.12k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig Grover
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Upgraded?
- In the case: Keys