No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here we have another Underwood Strat, and another great player!
I'm not sure when Chad Underwood went - I don't see anything recent from him out there, which is too bad because he made some killer guitars.
This is a light example at 7 pounds 6 ounces. It has a tasteful relic job and great fret work, something we noticed on the other Underwood we have in stock currently.
Electronics feature Fender Eric Johnson pickups. An online description of these pickups: "Each pickup is unique in structure and performance. The neck pickup is based on a '54 Strat pickup with oversized alnico 3 magnets. The middle pickup, based on a '63 Strat pickup, uses specially treated alnico magnets and is reverse wound to cancel hum when used with the neck or bridge pickup. The bridge pickup uses alnico 5 magnets and is specially voiced to be hotter without sacrificing that sweet top end sparkle." I've found nothing to dispute this description!
The guitar comes with a nice hardshell case.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7lbs 6oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black Micarta Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 6.51k Fender Eric Johnson Signature pickup
- Middle Pickup: 6.22k Fender Eric Johnson Signature pickup
- Neck pickup: 5.75k Fender Eric Johnson Signature pickup
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: HSC