No sales tax for customers outside California!
I just played this guitar to make sure it is as cool as it looks. The answer is a resounding yes!
The birdseye maple necks on these Music Man guitars are always eye popping, and the satin finish on the back of the neck feels so great. We did check the truss rod and the setup when it came in, and all it really needed was some new strings.
The pickups have been changed to Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro HBs. The originals are in the original case. Pots have been changed to an Emerson harness.
There are a couple significant dings on the front of the guitar. The rest of it is actually really clean.
think this one is going to go quickly. Don't let it slip away!
- Color: Burst Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 5oz
- Body: Basswood w/Flame Maple Top
- Neck: Highly Figured Birdseye Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White Micarta Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 7.45k Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro HB
- Neck pickup: 7.51k Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro HB
- Tuners: Locking OEM
- Pots: Replaced w/Emerson Pots
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Original Pickups, Keys, and Tremolo Arm in Case