This 80's Charvel has seen some changes, but plays well and has a nice neck with frets that show little wear for its age.
The neck is all original. The truss rod has been tested and works great.
No sales tax for customers outside California!
The body had 1 pickup from the factory. The neck pickup route was professionally done. A switch was added and the Duncan pickups added - a Duncan Distortion SH-6N in the neck and SH-6B in the bridge.
The tremolo appears to have been changed to a Floyd Rose Licensed unit.
In the end, this guitar might be better for the Charvel enthusiast as a source for a nice neck for their all original guitar, but who knows.
SKB hardshell case included.
- Color: Pearlescent Cream
- Weight: 8lbs 7oz
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White Micarta Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.74"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.83"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 0.75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 13.1k Seymour Duncan SH-6N
- Bridge pickup: 15.6k Seymour Duncan SH-6B
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: SKB hardshell