This amp is crazy clean!
The only change is a fresh speaker re-cone, performed by Speaker Repair Pros. The power tubes are a brand new set of JJs, the rest are original to the amp.
With the incredible rise in prices of mid 60's Fender amps, people are wisely turning to the silver panel eras and finding that they actually sound awesome. This particular amp is from the end of the hand-wired era that Fender is now producing as reissues.
Here's a chance to grab a very clean, well cared for example.
- Color: Black
Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.25"x24.75"x9.25"
- Weight: 41lbs
- Watts: 22
- Date: 1979
- Where date is noted: Transformers/Speaker codes/pots - one transformer has a 1st week of 1979 code
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Fender branded CTS - Fresh recone by Speaker Repair Pros, formerly Orange County Speaker
- Speaker 1 Code: 1377837
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb/Tremolo
- Rectifier Tubes: Original Fender Branded 5U4
- Power tubes: Brand new matched set of JJ 6V6
- Preamp tubes: Original Fender Branded (1)x12AX7A, (2)x12AT7, (2)x7025
- Pedal: Original
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Black
- Grille: Silver
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Attached 3 prong