This has been my personal guitar for about 5 or 6 years. It jumped right out at me when I was shopping around for a Strat. The Sherwood Green finish with the matching headstock grabbed me right away. I have decided to offer it up to help raise cash for something I’ve got my eye on.
The guitar is all original and plays great. Frets are in excellent condition, and the relic worn back of the neck feels fantastic. The weight is perfect and the neck shape is a slim C.
the original case is in nice condition as well, with one stain that’s been there since I got it. I tried to remove it with some light cleaner but didn’t want to dig in harder as it isn’t a big deal. All the stuff that came with the guitar when new is in the case: paperwork, COA, hang tags, strap, whammy bar, etc.
- Case: original Fender brown
- Color: Sherwood green with matching headstock
- Weight: 7lb 10oz
- Body: Alder, no date, as is typical, but shows RELIC stamps
- Neck: Maple, thinner 60's style
- Fretboard: Rosewood slab with white dot inlays
- Neck date: September 13, 2011
- Frets: 21, orig with light wear
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Radius: Guessing 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured behind thhe fret: .79" at 1st fret, .9 at 7th fret, .937 at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 5.96K, orig
- Mid pickup: 6.35K, orig
- Bridge pickup: 5.95K, orig
- Switch: orig 5 way
- Pots: orig
- Hardware: all orig
- In the case: COA, Time Machine Series hang tag, backplate and screws, spare trem springs in envelope, polish cloth, bridge cover, trem arm, strap, inspection hang tag, manual, bumper sticker, warranty, truss and bridge allen wrenches