No sales tax for customers outside California.
These Korean made Les Pauls are quality pieces in and of themselves, but they're also great platforms for upgrades and modifications. This example is in great condition with no modifications or repairs.
We check out and evaluate all guitars with the same process, from originality checks to frets to truss rods. This guitar passed all the checks and is ready to go.
- Color: Flamed Honey Burst
- Weight: 8lbs 12.1ozs
- Body: Mahogany/Flamed Maple Veneer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Trapezoids
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut width:
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.92"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: 4.30k OEM
- Neck pickup: 3.86k OEM
- Tuners: Original except the G string Tuner Replaced with a Gibson Deluxe Double Line
- Pots: Original
- Case: Gig bag