This Deluxe drew some attention when I first announced its imminent arrival. Here is the full listing for those of you who called it "luscious", "yummy", etc.
This 2004 LP Deluxe is in extremely clean condition with just light signs of play, including some light pick swirl on the bass side of the pickups. Other than that, it is clean as a whistle and 100% original.
The guitar weighs in at 9lb 2oz, not too bad when you look back at the 70's versions that aren't made nearly as well and commonly weigh 10lbs or more.
The original case is in excellent condition as well and includes original paperwork.
- Color: Wine red
- Weight: 9lb 2oz
- Body: Mahogany with maple top
- Neck: Mahogany one piece, no volute
- Neck Profile: C shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl Trapezoids
- Frets: orig. light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .823"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .918"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .976"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: stock mini humbucker, 6.15k
- Bridge pickup: stock mini humbucker, 6.14k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: orig. gibson deluxe, vintage style w/ pearl buttons
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: inspection paperwork, manual, adj. wrench