No sales tax for customers outside California!
What a cool concept - the sound of a 12 string, made more playable in a way with the E, A, and D strings being single.
The guitar is all original with the exception of the back pad, but there are ding touch ups around the body. See the blacklight pictures for detail.
These guitars are quite rare, and this one plays well after receiving some professional setup work before we acquired it.
Comes with an original case.
- Color: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 6.3ozs
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: D
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Frets: Vintage Medium Wide
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Stainless Steel/Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1.768"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.813"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.92"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.968"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String Gauge: .09-42
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 5.67k
- Middle Pickup: 5.69k
- Bridge pickup: 5.57k
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: A previous owner had "repaired" some scratches in the black areas w/a black sharpie, please see pictures.