Mosrite Celebrity 12 String 1960s Kluson Double Line Tuners$2,100.00
No sales tax for customers outside California.
New shipping policy as of 5/17/23.
Three day UPS air shipments will be automatic for buyers including these states and those to the east of them: Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas. Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to email@example.com. Less than 2% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Here's a very cool Mosrite Celebrity 12 string that's all original with the sweet original case.
The guitar plays really well! Action is very reasonable and the truss rod checked out when we went through the guitar to verify everything. There is one touched-up spot on the front of the body. Everything else is issue-free.
One plus here is the tuners - two sets of Kluson double-line tuners, one lefty and one righty! The tuners alone are worth $800-$1200. Because the guitar is in such good shape and is really complete as a package, we'll just keep the runers right there, thank you very much!
The case is large and kind of heavy even though the guitar is just 7 pounds. Shipping will be a little high and some overseas shipping options may be limited.
- Color: Red
- Weight: 7lbs
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Aluminum Nut/ Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1 9/16"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.95"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 3.5mm
- String gauge: .009-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 13.11k OEM
- Neck pickup: 6.16k OEM
- Tuners: Original Kluson Deluxe Double Line
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Two tuners are bent. Serial number on the neck doesn't exactly match that on the label in the body. We have seen this discussed in the Mosrite forum and do believe that this guitar is all original.