This is our first new Kauer - we are a brand new dealer for the California based guitar builder and we couldn't be more excited! The handful of used Kauer guitars we've encountered showed us that doing business with Doug and his crew would be a good move, and we're happy to be working with a builder who is practically a neighbor, at least by California standards.
This guitar is exemplary with regard to overall fit and finish - it's flawless! The balance and comfort while playing, clear attention to detail and overall flexibility make it a real standout.
Some unique features include the roasted maple neck with a beautiful Wenge fingerboard, the Bigsby/vibramate tremolo, swamp ash body, sweet Cobra Blue finish with the competition stripe, bound neck, coil tap and cocked wah switch - just a crazy cool combo!
Comes with the highest quality gig bag in the universe!
Color: Cobra Blue w/ Competition Stripe
- Weight: 7lb 7oz
- Body: Swamp ash
- Neck: Roasted maple
- Neck Profile: Standard C
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Inlay: 4mm offset dots
- Frets: Jescar 47095NS
- Fret count: 22
- Nut width: 1.66"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .89"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .96"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Lollar Imperial
- Bridge pickup: Lollar Imperial
- Bridge: Chopped Tele with compensated saddles and Bigsby B5 + Vibramate
- Tuners: Hipshot open-back locking
- Switch: 3-way plus coil-split and "cocked wah" filter switches
- Case: Mono gig bag
- In the case: Factory spec sheet