This one is a beauty, and a really great player!
This all-original Blackguard just kills. It's light (6 pounds 9 ounces!), the big old neck is amazing, and it's got the look everyone is looking for these days. It has all the case candy and certificate of authenticity too!
This is my favorite Fender in the shop right now, without a doubt.
There's not a lot more to say about it - so let's just get to the stats!
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Weight: 6lbs 9oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Neck date: May 22 2008
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black dots
- Frets: Original with plenty of life left
- Fret count: 21
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: Assumed to be 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .878"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .956"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .995"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Original, 5.89k
- Bridge pickup: 9.93k
- Pickguard: Orig worn bakelite
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: Custom Shop Certificate, strap, cord, polish cloth, bridge cover