Fender Stratocaster Sunburst 1976$4,259.99
No sales tax for customers outside California!
New shipping policy as of 5/17/23.
Three day UPS air shipments will be automatic for buyers including these states and those to the east of them: Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas. Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Less than 2% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Here we have a Strat with a 1975 serial number but gray-bottom pickups and pots from 1976. The owner's manual, factory inspection tag, tremolo spring envelope and the bridge cover are all included in the case.
The guitar is all original and very, very clean. The only small knock is some strap burn on the finish, one spot on the side and one on the back. Pictures of these areas make the blemishes look far, far worse than they do in person.
Weight is a reasonable 9lbs 2.1oz. Frets are in fantastic shape. The truss rod was tested and is fully functional. This really is a great collector example.
The original case has one broken latch, otherwise it is in similar condition as the guitar - super clean.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 9lbs 2.1ozs
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Frets: Original Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 5.91k OEM Fender Gray Bottoms
- Middle Pickup: 5.7k OEM Fender Gray Bottoms
- Neck pickup: 5.6k OEM Fender Gray Bottoms
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Finish imperfections on the upper bout and it's backside appear far worse than they actually are, most likely caused by resting on a guitar strap while cased.