This is a really nice "Partscaster", made up of a Fender Eric Clapton body and a beautiful Warmoth licensed Fender neck.
The body is in the more rare midnight blue metallic finish, stamped from the ender factory, "CLAPTON" in the neck pickup cavity. The neck is a chunky, birdseye maple beauty.
The guitar sets up and plays great, with the truss rod checked to make sure there is room for future adjustment.
Gig bag included.
- Color: Pearlescent Midnight Blue
- Weight: 8lbs 1.3oz
- Body: Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Alder Body
- Neck: Warmoth One Piece Highly Figured Birdseye Maple
- Neck Profile: Warmoth Compound Radius
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.98"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.96"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Aftermarket
- Bridge Pickup: 9.66k Fender Noiseless
- Middle pickup: 9.57k Fender Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: 9.54k Fender Noiseless
- Tuners: Vintage Fender Style
- Pots: After Market
- Case: Gigbag
- Notes: No Tremolo Arm, Extra Tremolo Spring and Tremolo Block in Gigbag Pocket