Another cool Danelectro from the late 90's/early 2000's, bringing the cool factor to your collection at a price that just can't be beat.
Lipstick pickups have a sound all their own, and when mounted to a semi hollow guitar made out of the same material your gramdna's cabinets were made out of, how could you possibly lose?
This guitar is in great shape, plays well and is ready to go after our quality check.
Includes an original Danelectro gig bag.
- Color: Pearlescent Purple
- Weight: 5lbs 9.4oz
- Body: Masonite/Plywood
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Aluminum
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 20"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.96"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 3.7k OEM Lipstick Tube
- Neck pickup: 3.5k OEM Lipstick Tube
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Danelectro Tweed Gigbag
- Notes: Input jack may have been replaced.