No sales tax for customers outside California.
I've moved through a few of these Kramer aluminum neck basses over the last couple years. They are really cool pieces. I think they're under valued. They always sound awesome and are well made too.
This XL sounds super fat. The DiMarzio pickups kick some butt. It plays great and has no issues whatsoever. Frets are in good shape. There is some wear here and there, see pics for detail. It came in with a gig bag that doesn't fit the bass. I'll use that as some packing material and double box the bass for shipping.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 10lb 5.3oz
- Body: Walnut / Maple "Kramer Type1" body style
- Neck: Aluminum w/ koa stringers for a "warmer feel"
- Fretboard: Ebonol
- Inlays: Aluminum Dot
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Aluminum
- Nut width: 1 9/16"
- Scale: 32"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.95"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- Action 4th String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- String gauge: .046-.105
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 13.73k DiMarzio
- Neck pickup: 14.3k DiMarzio
- Bridge: Badass!
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Notes: Pressure cracks at neck joint, finish only