No sales tax for customers outside California.
This is a really fun bass to play, plus it is super light. It will bring a whole new tone to your arsenal as well.
The pickguard is missing, and there is some wear near one of the f holes. The rosewood board is nice and dark, adding to the cool vintage look.
No case, but don't worry - we can ship it safely to wherever you might be.
From Website: Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass Semi-hollowbody Electric Bass Features:
- An original bass that gives you a wide range of amazing acoustic and electric tones
- The signature bass of one of rock's most influential bass players
- Semi-acoustic laminate maple body adds bite and woody quality to your sound
- Special low-impedance, low-output humbucker captures full-bodied tone with excellent clarity and definition
- VariTone impedance shifting circuit lets you dial in a broad spectrum of excellent bass sound
The Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass gives you wonderful sound, feel, and looks to match!
- Color: Metallic Gold
- Weight: 7lbs 6.5ozs
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Trapezoids
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.97"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.0mm
- String gauge: .050-.015"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickup: 15.53k OEM JCB1
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: No
- Notes: Pickguard is missing.