Marshall Model 4101 JCM 900 100w High Gain Dual Reverb$1,099.00
No Sales Tax For Customers Outside Of California.
A beastly amp in a small package - 100watts of EL34 tone!
You can run anything from the original Celestion 12" speaker in the cab to a full stack with this combo, making it an ultimately flexible package.
Apparently the thing to do, if you read the forums, is to get an EQ pedal and run it in the effects loop of the amp, bumping the bass and scooping some mids can get you more of that 4x12 Marshall tone while carrying this much more convenient rig around.
The amp is all original and works perfectly.
- Case/Cover?: No
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: H18" x W19 3/4" x D11 1/4"
- Weight: 56lbs
- Watts: 100w
- Date: 1991
- Where date is noted: Serial number
- Speaker 1 Brand/Model: Celestion G12-H 100
- Speaker 1 Size: 12"
- Speaker 1 Code: 08EBT3594 / 20
- Speaker 1 Cone:
- Power Transformer brand and/or codes: DE C-3070 / 9207
- Output Transformer brand and/or codes: DE T-5826 / 9207
- Extension Speaker Out? Yes
- FX Loop?: Yes
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb
- Power tubes: EL34 x 4
- Power Tube Brand: JJ
- Preamp Tubes: 12AX7 x 3
- Preamp Tube Brand: GT
- Pedal?: No
- Pots, codes:
- Tolex original?: Yes
- Grill Original?: Yes
- Knobs: Yes
- Handle: Yes
- Power cord: Yes