No Sales Tax For Customers Outside Of California.
This evening I A/B'd this against the 1959 Bassman that we currently have in stock. I didn't start out with this as my mission. The Kendrick led me there.
The similarities are very much there - the thick overdrive, the punch. Of course the head's voice varies based on the cabinet it is played through, but the tone is unmistakable.
The amp is very well built with quality transformers and components and it is impeccably wired.
You'll note that the output jack has been removed from the output plate on the back of the amp. It was moved to the under side of the chassis, replacing the footswitch jack and the other next to it, allowing for connection of two cabinets.
The label inside is signed by Gerald Weber and dated to 1995.
My thought is that this will end up being a highly coveted amp down the road.
Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Less than 1% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Case/Cover?: No
- Color: Tweed
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 9.25" x 11"
- Weight: 32lbs
- Watts: 40 Watts
- Date: August 1994 on Transformers / Feb 1995 on Tube Chart
- Power Transformer brand and/or codes: Kendrick 2410P
- Output Transformer brand and/or codes: Kendrick 2410C
- Choke Transformer brand and/or codes: Kendrick 2410 A-8
- Extension Speaker Out? Yes 8ohm
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: No
- Rectifier Tube: GZ34S
- Rectifier Tube Brand: JJ
- Power tubes: 2 x 5881 (6L6)
- Power Tube Brand: JJ
- Preamp Tubes: 2x EC83 / 1 x 12AY7
- Preamp Tube Brand: JJ
- Filter Caps: Original
- Pedal?: No
- Pots, codes: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: RePro Distressed
- Power cord: Extra Long 3 Prong