No sales tax for customers outside California.
Well, if you thought we were done posting Fender tweed amps, you were wrong!
This one is in exemplary condition. You just never see em like this!
It is original, original, original. Everything. I'm guessing even the tubes are.
Transformers, potsm and the Jensen P10R speaker all date to late 1960 and early 1961.
It is a flabbergasting thing to hear and to behold.
The Fender Vibrolux was introduced in 1956, after Fender's transition to narrow panel circuits and cosmetics. The Vibrolux is known for that classic Fender tweed break up and deep tremolo at a comfortable studio or home volume level. The 5F11 Vibrolux circuit produces 10-12 watts from a pair of 6v6 power tubes and 12ax7 preamp tube. An additional 12ax7 drives the phase inverter and tremolo sections.
This is a killer studio and living room package. You're going to love it!
- Color: Tweed
- Dimensions: H 17" x W 20" x D 10"
- Weight: 25lb
- Watts: 10w
- Date: April 1961
- Where date is noted: Chassis / Transformer / Tube Chart
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Jensen P10 R
- Speaker 1 Code: C 5888 6 / 220022
- Speaker 1 cone original/changed:
- Extension speaker out?: No
- Power Transformer Make/Markings: 125P1A / 606106
- Output Transformer Make/Markings: 125A1A / 606040
- Choke Transformer Make/Markings:
- Reverb Transformer Make/Markings:
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Tremolo
- Power tubes: 5Y3
- Power Tube Brand: RCA / Sylvania
- Preamp Tubes:
- Preamp Tube Brand:
- Filter Caps:
- Pots: Original
- Pot Code(s): 137 6010
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Original