No Sales Tax For Customers Outside Of California.
Just in, this 1964 Pre CBS showman.
On check in we noticed that one power tube tested as FAILED, so we threw in a new set of JJs. The preamp tubes all tested well. We also added some screws for the back panel.
The transformers are all original, dated to the first half of 1964.
The amp was serviced by Skip Simmons, who always treads lightly and does only what is necessary.
Strong, big, clean tones are what you get from this powerhouse. Also, this is a very pedal-friendly circuit.
Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Less than 1% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Case/Cover?: No
- Color: Black Tolex
- Dimensions: 8" x 26" x 11.5"
- Weight: 34lbs
- Watts: 85
- Date: 1965
- Where date is noted: Tube Chart, Pots, Serial #
- Power Transformer brand and/or codes: 125P34A 606436
- Output Transformer brand and/or codes: 125C1A -606-4-34
- Choke Transformer brand and/or codes: Fender 125A30A
- Extension Speaker Out? Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Vibrato
- Power tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Power Tube Brand: JJ, new tested matched quad
- Preamp Tubes: 12AT7 / 12AX7 / 12AX7 / 12AT7
- Preamp Tube Brand: Phillips / Tung Sol / Tung Sol / RCA, tested
- Filter Caps:
- Pedal?: No
- Pots, codes: Original 304 6458 / 304 6437
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: 3 prong