No Sales Tax For Customers Outside Of California.
Of all the larger Fender amps, the Pro Reverb remains the most popular due to the lighter weight and lower power as compared to a Twin or Super Reverb.
This example sounds amazing. This is in part due to the speakers - a matched pair of 1965 C12Ns. Furthermore, it has a full allotment of vintage tubes, including a pair of old Tung Sol 5881s. The amp has been biased for the 5881s, and the tubes give you more breakup at lower volume than a 6L6 loaded Pro. We tested all the tunes and they all passed solidly.
Transformers are all original, dating to 1971 and 72. The filter caps were recently changed out, taking care of some important maintenance. Some capacitors in the circuit have been updated as well. The power cable has also been replaced, as has the speaker wiring. The amp does not suffer from these changes!
Included is a repro footswitch. Caster cups have been added to the bottom of the cab. Casters are not included.
This amp will ship in two boxes - the chassis in one and the cabinet in another. This is the safest way to ship amps with big transformers like this. Please understand that you will need to assemble it when it arrives.
Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Less than 1% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Case/Cover?: No
- Color: Black/Silver Panel
- Dimensions: 26"w x 10"d x 20"h
- Weight: 63lbs
- Watts: roughly 40
- Date: 1972
- Where date is noted: Latest pot date
- Speaker 1 Brand/Model: 1965 Jensen C12N
- Speaker 1 Size: 12"
- Speaker 1 Code: 220508
- Speaker 1 Cone: Original
- Speaker 2 Brand/Model: 1965 Jensen C12N
- Speaker 2 Size: 12"
- Speaker 2 Code: 220507
- Speaker 2 Cone: Original
- Power Transformer brand and/or codes: 606 209 original
- Output Transformer brand and/or codes: 606 4471 original
- Choke Transformer brand and/or codes: 606 205 original
- Reverb Transformer brand and/or codes: 606 208 original
- Extension Speaker Out? Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb and Tremolo
- Rectifier Tube: 5U4GB
- Rectifier Tube Brand: Baldwin vintage
- Power tubes: 5881
- Power Tube Brand: Tung-Sol vintage
- Preamp Tubes: 12AT7, 12AX7, 7025
- Preamp Tube Brand: GE/Sylvania/Magnavox vintage
- Filter Caps: Updated
- Pedal?: reproduction Fender
- Pots, codes: 137 7146
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Some may have been changed
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Updated
- Notes: Changed reverb tank cable, caster cups added to bottom of the cab. No casters included.